We hope this message finds you and your family in good health.
Spring is here and so are we! The flowers are blooming and warm winds are not far off. We took some time to be safe at home with our families and now we're back ready to keep you safely on the road. We hope we're nearing the end of the self-quarantine period, so let us know if this is a good time to get your car into Spring shape while it isn't being driven. We are still following strict safety standards for the health of our team and our guests. Please call or email the shop to set up an appointment.
Everything OK with your ride? We would love nothing more than to hear from you. Reach out and let us know you are OK. We miss you!
Be safe and be well, Rich and The Crew
Reminder: Here's How We're Keeping You Safe!
We're still modifying our practices to ensure the safety of our guests and the safety of our team. So, here is the plan to keep us all safe and happy:
Until further notice, Only Orion team members will be allowed in the building.
1. Guest will schedule an appointment by phone, email, or website.
2. A member of our team will contact you to schedule a drop off time.
3. Once you arrive, drop your keys in the after hours chute in the little vestibule in front of building.
4. One of us will contact you with an assessment. Our software is perfect for communicating recommendations. You can call, text, or email us, or approve the work in the email we will send you.
5. Once the work is completed, we'll take payment over the phone and schedule a time for pickup.
6. After service, we'll thoroughly disinfect your vehicle and park in front of the building.
As always, we're thoroughly cleaning our facility throughout the day and are restricting our team's travel as much as is possible.
The timing of fuel injector cleaning, inspection, and servicing often relies on the routine maintenance schedule for your specific BMW; however, there are other factors that can contribute to … Read more
Engine oil leaks are concerning and problematic for all drivers, let alone Volkswagen drivers who value efficiency and reliability. Though Volkswagen’s aren’t particularly prone to oil leaks over other types … Read more