We at Orion are continuing to take the necessary steps to keep our guest and our staff healthy.
So here is the plan to keep us all safe and happy.
Until further notice, only Orion team members will be allowed in the building.
1. Guest will schedule appointment by phone, email, or website.
2. One of us will contact you to schedule a drop off time.
3. Drop keys in after hours chute in little vestibule in front of building.
4. One of us will contact you with assessment. Our software is perfect for communicating recommendations. You can call, text, email us at anytime. You can approve work in the email we send you.
5. We will take payment over the phone and schedule a time for pickup.
6. After service we will thoroughly disinfect your vehicle and park in front of building.
We will do anything in our power to make doing business with us easy. We are happy to pick up and deliver your vehicle for free (within 15 miles please).
We are, as always, thoroughly cleaning our facility throughout the day and we are restricting our teams travel as much as is possible.
I know this is an inconvenience for all of us, but we believe it is essential to 'flatten the curve' so we are able to protect those of us who are particularly at risk from this virus. Please take a moment to thank all the people who are keeping food and essentials rolling.
Take a minute to thank Michigan Medicine and St Joes hospital staff. Call one up if you know and say thank you.
So let us keep you rolling through all this. We are here to serve!